Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Monday, November 28, 2011

FaMiLy




My family is awesome!! I am in a blogging mood, but have yet decided what to blog about. So.. when in doubt, blog about your family! My family is one amazing family and we are so close. Like if we were velcro... we would never rip apart! Not even superman could break us apart! Anyways.. Here are a few pictures of my good looking family! :) There is a serious one... it was quite painful for us to take this picture, and there is a silly one.. wasn't hard at all! Love my family. The support and love that we give each other is unbelievable! We also have a new addition.. little Zachary Brian Wiser! Such a cutie! Cuter than any baby I've ever seen! He is going to be a stud when he grows up! Anyways.. enjoy the pictures! :) We are one good looking family! :) Don't drool too much... ;)
This picture is one of my favorites! :) Coolest family ever! I bet you can't make those faces... ha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment