Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Monday, August 20, 2012

The End of Summer

Im sitting at the datc and there is nothing to do, so I thought I would blog! As all bloggers do... We usually blog about the end of summer. Yes I do have two more weeks of summer left, but most of my summer is already over. This summer has been the best summer yet. New friends made, hold ones renewed, and new family memories! I finally went boating for the first time! I had a whipped cream war with my friends! And I even went skinny dippin for the first time ever! ;) I won't forget the great times my friends and I have had this summer. We have become closer as a friend group and I know they will always be by my side. I am so pumped for this next year as a senior! I got my schedule and the hardest class I have is chemistry :) other than that, it is going to be one big party the whole year! I won't want it to end because then I'll have to grow up. Start applying to colleges, getting a real job, and experiencing things on my own. It freaks me out! I still think I should be in the ninth grade! I am excited but scared at the same time. It all seems like a fantasy, but the end of this summer is making me realize it's not that far away and that I need to start preparing now! One year left of high school and then I'll be on my way!! :) mixed emotions about the end of summer.... Don't want it to end, but at the same time I'm ready for my senior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment