Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Ten Truths Tuesday

1. I can't wait for Christmas break. It is what my family and I need.
2. I have decided that I absolutely hate drama. Be yourself and things will be awesome!
3. The best way to be happy, is to do what makes you happy. Don't try and make everyone else happy.
4. I can't wait for high school to be over. I am ready for college and to get into the nursing program.
5. Love my friends right now. They make me a better person and I don't know what I would do without them.
6. I am loving cheer this year. This squad is amazing and we are so close as a team. We are definitely taking 1st at Nationals!
7. Even though I can't wait for high school to be over, I really am liking my senior year. My classes are easy and it has been a super fun year.
8. Slowly realizing how amazing my family is. Everyday we become closer as a family and we have such a good time together. I love them so much.
9. My mom is my very best friend and always will be.
10. I wouldn't change my life for anything. Love it so much. I am truely blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment