Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ten Truths Tuesday...

Haven't blogged in awhile. Don't really have much time, so I will do a quicky. \
1. This year is going to kill me.... literally.
2. I am very excited for this whole pageant thing to be over.
3. I wish there were about 10 more hours in the day, so I could do everything I wanted.
4. Clogging is my life... SOO happy it started up again. Couldn't function without it.
5. Slowly finding out who my real friends are.
6. My sister is going to be a mother in 30 days, which means I will be an aunt!! :)
7. More excited to go to Clearfield's Homecoming than ours... yeah... :)
8. My mom is my best-friend.
9. I have no life...
10. I want to just skip this year, and move on to senior year!
there ya go... stupid, but it was fun to blog! :)

2 comments:

  1. I thought I was your best friend? Sad face. Yeah, this year is going to be tough, but it's temporary....don't forget that. Take it day by day, week by week, month by month. You will survive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to hang out. ASAP. I freakin miss you.

    ReplyDelete