Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Sunday, May 20, 2012

These are a Few of my Favorite Things

My friend asked me to blog, but I couldn't think of anything to blog about... so I went onto the internet for good blog ideas, and this was one that I liked! Here are a few of my favorite things..... or a lot of my favorite things! (not in any order)

  1. Sunday walks with my family
  2. Oreos and milk... (I'm addicted...)
  3. Supernatural
  4. Clogging
  5. Classical music
  6. Frozen grapes
  7. Chocolate milk, pudding, and pickles
  8. The Grinch
  9. Fuzzy socks
  10. Earrings
  11. Pillows and blankets!
  12. Snuggling... :) ha!
  13. Cheesy comments/pick-up lines
  14. Slippers
  15. Fish
  16. Receiving litte notes from my friends!
  17. Making people laugh
  18. My family
  19. Homemade icecream
  20. HUGS
  21. Gorilla poops
  22. Hawaiian haystacks
  23. Singing with my brother
  24. Sleeping
  25. My gumball machine and my magic 8 ball... (I ask it everything...)
Well there ya go!! :) Pretty exciting I know. I could go on forever, but I tried to keep it short. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment