Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wishful Wednesday

Starting a new trend, Wishful Wednesday. I wish.... 

1. That I had a hot tub... I'd be in it every night. 
2. I had a super power. Either flying or mind reading. Life would be so much easier.
3. That I was already graduated. High school is pointless and aggravating.
4. I was back in 9th grade. Those were the days.
5. I lived in Oregon. It's beautiful and I love the rain.
6. We had a cabin. It would be fantastic.
7. We never moved...
8. I knew the answer to everything. Life is rough and I want to know why things happen for a reason. I want to know those reasons gosh dang it!!! 
9. I had a yellow Mini Cooper. It's my dream car.
10. Eric was home. I have been missing him a lot lately...

Woot! Wishful Wednesday. Kind of fun. You should try it. 

1 comment:

  1. Ditto on the missing Eric.. Missing him like crazy lately. Man!

    ReplyDelete