Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Pick Me Up...


Haven't blogged in awhile and I'm thinking it would be a good thing for me to do. I am sitting in a computer lab in school and it's dead silent. We are taking our chemistry CRT's. I'm done and have nothing better to do, so here I am blogging. Pounding away on the keyboard is really loud... but I don't really care. So I need a pick me up... life kinda sucks right now to be honest. I'm ready to graduate and I want to move on with my life. I feel like I am at a standstill and nothing exciting is happening. I've had a massive headache for 10 days and it won't go away. I'm just going through the motions of my daily routine. I'm exhausted all the time and I don't even know... I don't even do anything anymore. I have no drive or motivation to do anything. I'm not really happy anymore and I cry everyday at the dumbest things... I'm a mess right now and I miss how things use to be. Hopefully after graduation things will start to get better. Only 22 more days of my high school career. Weird to think about, but I am so excited. I need a pick me up real bad. Sorry for the depressing post.. but that's just how I'm kinda feeling right now. Pretty much miserable... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment