Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fun Game!! :)

I am bored, and I have nothing else to do, so I want to see how well all of you (my friends) know me! :) I am going to write 10 things about myself and 2 of those 10 are going to be false. If you know which ones are the false ones, leave a comment and I will let you know if you are right or not! :) Here we go! Lets see who my true friends are! :)
1.) I have never been snowboarding.
2.) I have been clogging since I was 6 years old.
3.) Piano is my passion, love, and life... and clogging.
4.) I haven't drinken carbonation since the summer of 6th grade.
5.) I am double-jointed in both of my arms.
6.) My favorite snack is goldfish.
7.) I want to swim in a pool of jello.
8.) I lived in Ogden for 11 years of my life.
9.) I'd rather listen to classical music than pop.
10.) I love to smile! :)
There you go!! I tried to make it tricky, but if you really know me, it shouldn't be too hard! :)

4 comments: