Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

10 Truths Tuesday

Okay so, my friend Courtney Hamilton, got me to do this today. What you do, is every Tuesday you make a new list of 10 truths in your life. Here are mine for today. Ps... they are in no particular order.
1. I hate styrofoam with a burning passion in my soul.
2. I wish there was more time in the day, so I could do everything I want to do.
3. I want to live in Oregon.
4. I want to get married in the Ogden Temple.
5. I've never broken a bone... (knocks on wood)
6. Everytime I go up or down the stairs, I count how many there are.
7. I love chocolate milk more than my life.
8. I would hang out with my family anyday over my friends.
9. Pickles are pretty much my best friend.
10. I would rather have a vegetable dinner than a steak dinner.
There you go! :) Hope you liked it, now go do this on your blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment