Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Friday, July 29, 2011

He's Back!!

He's back!! My best friend is back!! :) Tonight was the first night that I have hungout with my very best friend in a really.... REALLY long time!! Things were iffy with us at the end of the school year/beginning of summer. We stopped talking, and some things happened. Broke my heart! But tonight... things were back to normal. Laughing, teasing, and insulting each other just like we use too! ;) We went on a drive, and we just talked. This is what I love the most. Just driving and talking. There was never a dull moment. We talked about the past, present, and future. We talked about his mission, and how he doesn't care where he wants to go.
"Wherever is good for me!"
That is what he said. Simple words, I know... but even so, I gained even more respect for him. Everytime I am with him, he blows my mind at how amazing he is. He is the most spiritual person I know, and he is not afraid to show it. He is amazingly talented at the guitar, and singing. Even if he doesn't think so, he is! He is always there when I need him, he will lend me a shoulder when I need to just cry about whatever, he always understands what is going on. He really cares, it is not just an act. I don't know what I would do without him in my life.
Tonight was a good night. Life is wonderful. Things are back to the way they should be. I honestly couldn't be any happier! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment