Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Here We Go...

The summer has finally come to an end, and half of me couldn't be happier, and the other half still wants a week left. I always hate the night before school starts. My minds racing, thinking of everything that will be waiting for me to come, and everything that will see how far it can push me before I break. I don't know if I can make it this year. My schedule is by far the toughest one yet. All of my classes are either honors or CE classes. My only free class is seminary. I wrote everything down in my planner and on my calender, and I swear if I try and squeeze one more thing into it, I am going to pop. But just wait.... I'll fit another thing into it... and I'll somehow make it happen. I won't be able to see my family as much, and it is killing me. They are my support and without them I am going to be a mess.
I've got one tough year ahead of me... I have to keep a positive attitude. That is key. "It will only be as hard as you make it out to be. You will be fine. You are tough." Those are the wise words of my mom. She is utterly right. I can do it. It will be miserable, and I will want to slit my wrists every minute of everyday... but I can do it. I have to keep that in mind at all times. I can do it. My father gave me a blessing tonight, and he blessed me that I will keep everything organized and stay on top of it all. With faith, and prayer, I know I will be okay. Father blessings are my favorite. My brother was in the circle with him, and that made it even more powerful. I don't know what I would do without a priesthood holder in my house like my father and brothers. They are such examples to me. Eric, Max, and I will all be in school this year. Max is taking 18 credits, and this is Eric's first semester of college. You can say that the George house will be one studying group of siblings every night. Gotta love it. Phew..... Pray always, and never give up. I can do this.... Here we go...

1 comment:

  1. Guess what?
    I love you(: Way to stay positive! I'm here for you!

    ReplyDelete