Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Opportunity

Don't let anyone hold you back from your dreams. Don't let anyone tell you who to be or what to do. You are your ownself, and you can do whatever your heart desires. If you want to try out for the basketball team, do it. If you want to be an artist, do it. No matter what it is, you can achieve anything.
I have slowly relized this over the past few weeks. I am usually good to not let people get to me, but it can get hard. In the end, it doesn't matter. The only thing that matters, is that you grow from the oppotunity. You learn from that experience and never make that mistake again. Also, be yourself always! Try new things! You may never know what talent is being hidden if you hide from that opportunity to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment