Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Monday, August 29, 2011

Woah!

School has started, and lets just say it's only been a week, and it feels like it should be a month! My classes this year are going to rock... but they are going to be a kick in the butt too! :) Already wrote an essay, took a quiz, and now more are to come! I am extremely busy and I am loving it in a way. I don't nearly see my friends as much as I use to, but I am still doing things that I love! :) Being involved! Today I found out that I made the presidency for Advisory at our school. We had to submit an application and then the teachers picked 5 students to be in this presidency. I don't know who else is in it, but I am stoked! I know, I know... I am such a nerd! :) Get ready guys! Advisory is going to rock now! :) Life is going pretty great I guess. Just kicking and giggling through life! I am missing clogging a lot. I never knew how much of a stress reliever it was until now. I need it in my life to function. I am literally going insane!! About a week and a half and it will start up again! I can not wait any longer! :) Miss Utah Outstanding Teen Pageant is coming up fast! I will keep updated on that. I am also pumped for that! There are two reasons why: I will be able to get it over with, and it will be an AMAZING experience! I will grow so much from it. We had our first football game this last weekend, and it was a lot of fun. We kicked butt of course! Hope we win this week too! umm... lets see... anything else? Yesterday I hit a point where I couldn't take all of this anymore and I had to give something up. That was taking piano lessons. It tore me apart inside, but that doesn't mean I can't play anymore. I love piano sometimes more than life. I will still be teaching, but no more lessons for me! That will not stop me from playing! Even if I have to wake up a half hour early just to get some playing time in! :) I will do whatever it takes! Well... I think that is all that is going on in my life right now. Lets say I am almost at the boiling point, and my stress levels are to the max, but I am okay! :) Oh... one last thing.... :) I am going to be an aunt in 6 weeks and 2 days!!!! :) :) :) WOAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment