Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Good Life

Can I just say that this week has been one of the worst weeks of my life, but also one of the most fun weeks of my life!! :) This whole week, my family and I have been cleaning the house like crazy for Max's return. That is all I have been doing, cleaning. I haven't seen my friends and it sucked for a bit. Also, my friends have been gone! Basketball camp, soccer, softball, EFY, girls camp, laurels camp... etc. Although... things started to get a whole lot better when Max finally came home. That moment when I first saw him coming down the stairs was a moment I will never forget! Max is exactly the same person as when he left. Uplifting, supportive, and wouldn't hurt a fly! I'm so glad you are home Max! Ever since he has gotten home, the George Residence and gone through a change. We are all trying to be better. I like it. Today we cleaned the whole yard and the whole house. I must say it looks amazing. But.. while we were cleaning it, we were singing songs, talking to each other, and helping each other out. We weren't snappy at one another, or grumpy towards each other. I loved it. :) And then I hung out with my friends for the first time in what felt like forever! :) Oh, how I have missed them! We really didn't do anything, but just seeing them, after all of the camps and what not, was the best thing ever! Put a big smile on my face! :) Love my friends and I don't know what I would do without them in my life. Love my family too. There are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment