Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Monday, June 6, 2011

Incredible

Can I just say that this summer has already been the best one yet!! My friends are amazing and we always have such a fun time together! Although, I would like to make this post about one friend in particular. This friend of mine, has gone through thick and thin with me. No matter what, this friend is ALWAYS there for me. When I just need one day to just cry, this friend is always there and has an open shoulder for me. When I need to just vent and scream at some one, this friend is there for me. This friend is truely incredible. I haven't seen this friend all summer. I want this friend to know that I love her so much. This friend is one of my very best friends, and this friend is beautiful inside and out. This friend of mine is Courtney Lyn Hamilton. She is amazing, and I want her to know that. I wouldn't be who I am without her in my life. We have had some hilarious times together. Lots of memories! Courtney, thank you so much for everything you do!! Know that I am always here for you if you need anything!! :) WE LOVE YOU!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. You suck you know that..?
    Thanks Emily! That means a lot!
    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Love you too court!! :) And youre welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need to hang out...soon...I miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freak! I KNOW!! We miss you! We have lots of stories to tell... :)

    ReplyDelete