Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Sunday, June 12, 2011

What Happened?

Have you ever had that friend, that when you first met, it was like "click!" You were instantly friends, and then over time that friendship has just grown into something more? Maybe into bestfriends, or someone that you look at and see another brother. One of my very good friends is like this. I look at him, and he is pretty much like a brother to me. We just "clicked." I met this friend when I first moved out to Syracuse in 5th grade. I didn't meet him until 6th grade, and even though I only knew him for two weeks before I left and went to a different school, we became extrememly good friends in that amount of time. Junior High started and we talked, but we didn't really hang out. Even then though, there was some kind of bound. High School started and this is were I have realized how close of friends we are. We were always together, hanging out, laughing, and having a good time! I loved it! He was my 3rd brother! School ended, summer started... and things changed. It's not the same anymore. I've let him down. I'm worried.... I need that brother back. I just wanna know... what happened?.... it's killing me inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment