Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Sunday, June 26, 2011

..Smile..

"You make me smile like the sun
Fall outta bed
Sing like a bird
Dizzy in my head
Spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night"
"You make me dance like fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold
Buzz like a bee..
Just the thought ofy ou can drive me wild!
... Oh, you make me smile!"
This is my most favorite song... ever!! I love it...
and it makes me Smile!
This week has been one crazy.... insane... overwhelming week. And at the same time, it was been amazingly fun. I had Laurels camp this week and the night before I left, me and my friends got together and it was just amazing being with them. As we sat there watching a movie, I looked around at each of my friends and really started to appreciate each one of them for being apart of my life.
It made me Smile!
And then it was Laurels Camp. Holy cow.. that was incredible. I will never forget it. Laurels Camp helped me open my eyes to what really matters in life, and where I want to go in life. It made me change my attitude. I want to be a better person.
It made me Smile!
I came home from Laurels Camp and it was time to party it up. The weekend was finally here. It was Syracuse Heritage Days this whole week. Every night I was at a park either meeting and greeting people, or just hanging out. Saturday was the Syracuse Parade. I loved the parade so much. It was so stinkin' cute to see little girls look up to you and yell, "Look mom!! There's a princess!!" The light that would be illuminating from their faces was incredible. It was so adorable.
It made me Smile!
Later that night, we had fireworks. All I have to say is that I love fireworks.. with my friends. We have such a good time together. One of my very good friends and I just hungout the whole time. Laughing, talking, and of course smiling! :) There was never a dull moment between us. "That one was green!!".. :) The fireworks were acutally really good this year. :) Loved every minute of it.
It made me Smile!
The fireworks finished and we headed back to my house to watch "Ugly Girl Dancing." Most embarassing moment of my life. I will never again show this movie to any one of my friends. Although, my friends laughed and they thought I was retarded... but that's okay! :) Even though I was dead ugly in that movie, they still love me! As I would say, "Oh my gosh, this is so embarassing!".. you'd pull me in tighter... :) I just have to keep thinking... "Ehh...screw it...who cares what I look like!?" I've got you.. and that's all I need! :)
...You Make Me Smile...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment