Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Same Same

You know you are really close to someone, when you start saying the same things at the same time! And when you think something, and your friend says what you are thinking!! Over this last week, I have really noticed who are my true friends and who my "trucho" friends are. "Trucho" means fake in spanish. Thank you Max for that information! Anyways... this week has opened my eyes. I have 3 really close friends, and we always do this to each other. Either talking face to face, on the phone, or even just texting each other. Happened to me today. Made me think, "Wow... they really care and they aren't 'trucho,' they love me for who I am and nothing else. I would like to say thank you to these friends of mine for always being there for me! You have made me who I am, and I would be lost without you! Love you guys! :)

1 comment:

  1. Same Same?
    Same Different?
    Different Different?
    Then a high-five (:

    ReplyDelete