Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bring Him Home

My family and I just recently went to the "Les Miserables" broadway production at the Capitol Theatre in Salt Lake City. Can I just say that it was AMAZING!!! Holy cow!! I can die happy now! :) It was incredible. Love it so much. I hope that I will be able to go again. I most certainly will, I know that for a fact! Alright... One of the songs in this amazing play is "Bring Him Home." I have listened to this soundtrack so many times, but I never remember listening to this song. When this song started playing... I automatically thought of my brother Max. This song is about bringing a boy home safely and peacefully. Totally relates to Max right!? Go listen to this song, and it will just make you cry, because it is just so fabulous. I would just like to say that I am SOO ready for Max to come home. I love him so much, and you didn't know how many times that I have needed him since he left. Things would have been so much easier if he were here. I know though, that this is all for a reason. When he returns, and I see him coming down those escalators, it will be like time stopped. I can't wait any longer!! Max is amazing. He is always there when you need something, and he really cares about you. No matter who you are. He is such a gentleman, and such a fun loving man. I can't wait for him to come home so we can go on 2am TacoBell runs!! Yep... It's gonna be awesome!! :) I love you Max!!

No comments:

Post a Comment