Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Amazing Friends

Can I just say that I love my friends to death!! They are soo amazing! Tonight, we went to some party that was suppose to be absolutely amazing!! yeah... it wasn't!! So instead we went to RC willey's and took some pictures! But then we had to leave.... because some of the workers like started following us and kept getting closer and closer....kind of freaked us out.. so we left!! :) We went back to the party and it was still super lame. We left and me and Courtney Hamilton met up with the guys. They were having a "fight night".... my friends are stupid. That is what they do for fun. They fight each other until they are like unconsicous on the ground. Stupid, stupid boys.... I left and met up with some friends from Layton. McCall Padelsky and Courtney Hamilton didn't know the people I went and hungout with and they were nervous for me... so guess what they did!? They went and said a prayer that I would be safe!! How amazing is that!! I love my friends to death!! I'm sure I would have died tonight if it wasn't for them! I can't believe they prayed for me... shows me how much they really do care about me! LOVE THEM!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. We love you girl! I'm glad you were safe! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you girls too!! Thanks for watching out for me! And the prayer! ;)

    ReplyDelete