Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Thursday, May 19, 2011

First Drive... About Freakin' Time!

So... I have been 16 since March 10th... You would think that I would have by license by now right!? Well.. you are wrong!! I took drivers ed online. It is a brilliant idea, if you start a year and a half before your 16th birthday! I didn't do that, I started about 3 months before. I finished about the week of my birthday. At the end of the 3rd term, and the beginning of 4th term, I talked to the head of the drivers ed department at my school to set up driving time, so then I could get my license. He told me that I would be done the week after Springbreak! I was like, "YES!!! Woot!"..... well... he LIED!! Since I did it online, I have had to wait all 4th term before I can drive. I am one of his last students to drive with an instructor. It is ridiculous! Although, I had my first drive today!! It was a success!! Everything went well! Now I only have to drive 4 more times with my instrutor, and then I am good to get my license!! :) June 6th is the official date that I will have my license in my possession! :) All I wanted was to get it before the summer offically started.... I will have reached my goal on June 6th! :)

5 comments:

  1. Cute blog Em! (: I love it! I'm right there with you! I had my first drive Tuesday! I have hated waiting until now! Then again, you have it worse since you are already 16! That would suck! I'm sorry girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you get that dang thing already so you can visit me more? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I know!!! For real.... ugh it is a pain in the butt! but I will have that in hand, soon enough! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please get your stinkin' license. I am sick of driving us everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay!? You haven't even driven me around in like 3 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete