Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Winding Down?... not so much

Finally... everything seems to be winding down. School is almost over and in just about 20 more days Max will be home again, but at the same time, I'm just as busy as always. You would think that once school is over, it is time to relax, yeah... not for me. Every week, we have something huge planned. This next week, me and my family are going to go see the amazing broadway musical of "Les Miserables." I am so excited!! It is going to be a blast and a half. Then, the next weekend, Eric graduates from High School. Still hasn't hit me yet that he is old enough for that. I still think he is like 12... he still acts like he is, but that's okay! :) Then the next weekend, is my pageant!! I am extremely stoked for this too! I have everything ready, and I can't wait. Anyone who is reading this should totally come! I am clogging for my talent and it is way cool! :) Please come! :) And then..... MAX COMES HOME!!! :) :) :) I don't think I have every been as excited for something as I am for Max to come home. There is just like an empty space in our house, and I don't like it one bit. Nuh uh! Once he is home though, then maybe things will start to wind down. :) Hopefully! I need a break, this stress is not good on a little 16 year old girl! Makes her sick.. :( Oh well... I just have to keep going strong everyday! I'll make it through! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment