Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Monday, May 23, 2011

Asian Tears...

... Well... today... something very tragic happened. My best friend (McCall Padelsky) had a little moment inbetween classes of World Civ and second period. She just couldn't hold in her tears anymore. She just let them out like a dog when let go from his leash. Sad... I know... but she is okay now. I have to admit though, I am the cause of these Asian Tears of hers. I guess thats what I do to people. I make their eyes fill up with sadness, and then just pour down their cheeks. I guess it's a talent, but I do what I can.
As the bell rang for first period to end, we were walking in the hall, and that's when the the tragedy happened. We were just chit-chatting, when I brought up the love of my life.... and no... I will not mention his name. Nope! I will NOT! Anyway... McCall was a smart-alec and said some smerky comment about my love. I just had enough and yelled in her face, "You're just jealous you don't have someone that loves you like I do!!!!!".... silence.... sniffs.... then the tears came. Those Asian Tears came running down soo fast, it was like a race-horse having to pee! It was crazy! I couldn't stop her from crying, there was nothing I could have done. I just let her cry, and cry, and.... cry some more. I started to get weird looks, so then I began to quicken my pace. I was probably ehh... a few feet ahead when I turned around, and we both just started laughing our heads off!!! HAHAHA!!! I fooled you!! This story is fake!! Except for what I said to her! That is the truth. The only lie.. is that McCall Padelsky did not cry today, May 23rd 2011. It was all a joke! Gotta love my friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment