Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Face...

....So... I know what you are all thinking... "Why would Emily be talking about her face!?.." But don't be thinking that!! Cause if you are... you are wrong, because that is not what I am going to be talking about!! (don't be too disappointed... I will another time...) I am actually going to be talking about my brother Eric's face!! I asked him what I should blog about and he said, "My face!!" so that is where I got the idea! Today he graduated from seminary! He is growing up way too fast... the world needs to slow down! I wish we could go back in time, and be little kids again where nothing matter except for throwing sand in each other's faces! Oh wait... I still do that! ;) Opps! But really... my brother is amazing and I love him to death! He always makes me laugh and we get along so well. I don't know what I would do without him in my life. I am going to miss him next year when he departs on his mission... :( It will be a blessing in disguise though. My brother is the best brother in the whole world and I don't care what you say!! :) He is! I love him so much, and I am so proud of him for graduating from seminary... hehe!! :) Love ya Eric! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment