Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Friday, May 20, 2011

Ty-mily! :)

I had quite the adventure tonight! :) Me and my friends planned a surprise party for one of my very good friends! It was a success! She was totally surprised! We had food, music, dancing, and a super good time!! We went and played kickball in the dark. That was interesting... you should try it some time! Just be prepared because you never know when the ball could hit your face, because you can't see it! Just watch out... that is my only advice! haha! :) Once the kickball fun was finished, me and my friends, Courtney Hamtilon, McCall Padelsky, and Tyler Westbroek, sat in Courtney's car and talked forever!! :) We talked about anything and everything!! :) Those three are my best friends by far! I love them so much! :) I know without a shadow of a doubt, that they will always be there supporting me with anything I need. You couldn't find better friends than these three! We headed over to my house, and we watched tv for a bit. Then Courtney and McCall had to head home. So then, me and Tyler just watched videos on YouTube for like a half hour straight! We were cracking up the whole time! Tears were running down my face! I don't even know why! The videos we watched were completely pointless and dumb! Maybe because it was so late. Everything seems to be funnier at night! :) haha! But anyway... While we were in the car talking, we came up with a name for Tyler and I.... it's TYMILY!! haha! We are such good friends and we have such a good time together!! He is an amazing kid. So close to the gospel and repects the priesthood like none other! :) I don't know what I'd do without him in my life! He is pretty much a 3rd brother to me!! :) Love that kid! And Courtney and McCall of course... can't forget them! :) Love my friends! :)

2 comments: