Quote of the Week

"If I picked a rose for everytime I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime!" -anonymous

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My First Post! :)

Tada!! I have finally given into the peer pressure of family and friends to make a blog of my own! :) Now I have my own little place where I can just vent and scream to the computer and just write about random things! I'll even throw in some jokes here and there! I know it's not much yet... but just wait... it's gonna be big!! :) I have a story though. While in the process of making this blog, I couldn't think of a cute, catchy title. Me (being the smart person that I am) hopped onto google and typed in "Bog Name Generator." Lucky enough, one came up! I clicked on it, and answered some questions, and then got some results of what names might be good for me. Although, I didn't get one good blog title.... Instead, I got random names for random things about me. I thought they were funny! :) Here they are:
Emily Elizabeth George's Aliases
Your movie star name: Goldfish Charles
Your fashion designer name: Emily Paris
Your socialite name: E-Sizzle Las Vegas
Your fly girl/guy name: E Geo
Your detective name: Pig Syracuse
Your barfly name: Orange Beer
Your soap opera name: Elizabeth 2375
Your rock star name: 100 Grand Cheetah
Your Star Wars name: Emiflo Geobai
Your punk rock band name: The Happy Bobbi Pin
Haha! They made my laugh! I would like to now be call "Orange Beer" that is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment